Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas!


Christmas day was wonderful, and so way this fantastic gift: a blog from my sister!

Christine wanted a blog for Christmas...so here you go sissy!

I know you have a ton of amazing things to say so I look forward to being your first follower. Enjoy writing and sharing with others.

I love you,
Laura

Each Christmas I seem to grasp a new realization about our Savior's birth. Throughout advent this year, I've pondered the fact that Jesus understands us. He did not come to earth to be the tallest, brightest, most popular and loved man. No, he came to live a humble life, complete with stubbed toes, sickness, and temptation. Because he experienced it all, he understands it all. He understands my situations, moods, questions, my...everything. Along with yours. This is not to undermine the most significant implication of Jesus' birth: our salvation, however, it helps me to appreciate Jesus even more. His birth of inestimable worth has again amazed me. Glory to God in the highest!

No comments: