Saturday, August 7, 2010

Chocolate, Always.


Today marks the end of what was supposed to be a quick little food series! Aha, dessert...

Whenever people ask me what I like for dessert, I reply with something like: "Well I like a lot of things, but don't bother wasting my time with anything other than chocolate!" Seriously, it's that big in my life. I got it from my mom!

So for dessert today, I have created a GIANT peanut butter cup. It's pretty simple. Line the bottom of a cupcake paper with chocolate chips and melt in the microwave 30 seconds at a time. Put that in the freezer for 20 minutes. Then add a glop (which is about a tablespoon) of peanut butter and microwave for 30 seconds. I would again recommend the freezer for 20 minutes, but adding chocolate to the top of the hot PB works too. Once chocolate is added and melted, stick the entire creation in the freezer for at least 10 more minutes so the cupcake paper comes off without de-shaping your treat.

Serve with a glass of milk and don't forget to lick your fingers.

1 comment:

Anna Olivia said...

That looks positively amazing. =)