Saturday, March 27, 2010

Style... and the occasional comfort day.


I would describe my style as urban chic (sometimes I try to be rebel chic, but I'm not very successful). Some of my favorite clothing items are: my dark wash jeans, long dresses, flowing tops, sweaters and cardigans, bohemian sandals... I try to be big on accessories. (I say I try because accessorizing doesn't come naturally for me, but I like the way I feel when I'm accessorized). I wear long necklaces, bangley bracelets, dangly or hoop earrings, scarves, and sometimes a sharpie tattoo on my left ankle!

And every once in a while, I have a comfort day. A couple of days ago, I wore jeans (yes, jeans are comfortable for me), running shoes, my favorite sweatshirt, no makeup, and no accessories. It was lovely.

Today I'm wearing my roommate's bathing suit and tank top, paired with cutoff shorts, pearl brecelettes and earrings. It's a beach day!

Tell me, what's your style?

No comments: