Wednesday, December 8, 2010

These Days...

I am in the CRAZY DAYS of finals. And yet, I've found time to post this. What can I say? I just find writing de-stressing (not distressing). These days, life looks like this:


A little Christmas, a lot of studying, a bit of crying, a good amount of coffee, great anticipationg for weanining myself off caffeine, exercising again, and eating well (I'm just not worrying too much about it right now; no more items on the to-do list!). Far-off thoughts of gifts, singing engagements this weekend (yay!), waiting for Jamie to come home, dreading next Tuesday: five finals! Thinking on good advent lyrics...

And hey, the Sleigh bell Sisters' Soiree was a success! What a good idea to put aside a Sunday for everyone to just celebrate the season together. I think I'll have to have a "second anual" next year...

There's us. (Don't you love the cross-stitch nativity scene on the coffee table? Levi loves it too.)

No comments: