Tuesday, March 22, 2011

[Least Favorite ]


Spring is my least favorite season. I know, I know, I'm crazy... but seriously, in California it's kinda always spring. In fact, on my voice mail, I say "it's a sunny day in California!" This is a phrase I stole from a dear, spunky friend which is true about 90% of the time. REALLY, that's how (usually) predictable our weather is.

So this spring I'm trying to take steps to better appreciate the season. Though it was raining on Sunday, the official first day of spring, I bought an inaugural bouquet of spring flowers on my weekly trip to Trader Joe's.

What else? What else?

...new life! Daylight savings, that's happy.

umm... we're on the road to autumn...

I know! Here's what spring is: spring is writing a dark, nasty post about difficulties, realizing all the dismal qualities of it, and deleting it in its entirety (even thought it was MUCH better writing than this). Spring is... looking on the bright side?

Come on, people. I need some help here.

No comments: