Sunday, July 24, 2011

My Country "Bucket List"


Today, I'm making my list... the official list of countries I want to visit before I leave this earth. And you know what? I feel that if I don't make it to all of them, I'll be able to travel all I want on the new earth (Isaiah 65:17). Well, who am I to say what the new earth will look like, but I do hope that travel is a part of my life for eternity.

To start off, I've been to: America (duh), Canada, Mexico, Kenya, and Turkey.

And here is my list!

1. Italy

2. Greece

3. England

4. Morocco

5. Spain

6. New Zealand or Australia

7. India or China

8. Chile or Argentina

9. The Netherlands

10. Ireland

11. Denmark

12. Ukraine

13. Germany

I want to visit numbers 1-8 because... just because these are countries that fascinate me! Italy and Greece have always been on my life list, but I also want a well-rounded view of the world and would like to hit each continent (except maybe Antarctica)

Numbers 9-13 are there because I want to go to all the countries my ancestors are from. That's right, I'm Dutch, Irish, Danish, Ukranian, and German... (woof woof!).

Here's to an inspiring Sunday!

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

TAKE ME WITH YOU! haha! (but for real) ;)