Friday, November 18, 2011

Apples Oh'11

I started and {am finishing} a FAT research paper today. I don't know why I'm here writing... I have not much to say, but these few things I will share:

Thanksgiving is this week and I am beyond excited to be the self-designated baker for the meal. Apple pie, chocolate pecan pie, whole wheat dinner rolls...

I feel like I blog about apples all the time. Is this true? I don't know, but I did go to Oak Glen again this past week to take graduation {ahh!} pictures with my friend, Mackenzie. I don't think these are the ones I'll be sending the grandparents, but they do capture my more organic side to life.








The rain today has been perfect. I bought myself a container of Chai from Trader's and vowed that it would last me until the end of 2011. Ok?

Thanks for accepting me as I am today.

No comments: