Wednesday, July 21, 2010

If I Were Stranded...


You know the age-old question, "If you were stranded on a desert island and you had just one food to eat for the rest of your life, what would it be?" Well my answer is pasta salad! It's got all your food groups, is extremely versatile (not to mention, usually healthy), and it's tasty times ten. Now, I don't know why there would be pasta salad on a desert island, but my answer still stands.

And that is what's for lunch today! My pasta salad includes: pasta, olives, mozzarella cheese, tomatoes, zucchini, bell peppers, basil, and chicken. I like pasta salad with a half Italian, half Ranch dressing combo, but suit yourself with whatever you prefer. With my salad, I had apples and peanut butter and some sparkling water. Yum-O!

Next up: the mid afternoon snack.

1 comment:

Brittany Rae said...

I'm glad to know I have such an influence on your meals...or at least what you drink with your meals.